Art, history & culture
In and around Salzburg
- 3 nights/ 4 days in a double room including Seewinkel gourmet half board
As a guest at Hotel Seewinkel you will delight in the Seewinkel gourmet half-board that includes:
- a daily delicious breakfast buffet that includes organic products, muesli corner, and fresh fruit; on Sundays there is a champagne breakfast, while after 10:30am our friendly staff will serve you a "late risers" breakfast.
- 4-course dinner menu with a variety of fresh and crisp salads from the buffet, and a choice of 3 main courses of which one is vegetarian
- once a week, a 5-course gala dinner, and weekly new dessert buffets such as ice cream & fresh fruit, crepes or strudel buffets, or the popular BBQ evening by the lake (weather permitting).
- A token bottle of sparkling wine (0,2l) to enjoy in our lake-side lounge
- 1 x Entrance ticket for the “Museum der Moderne” at the top of the Mönschberg in Salzburg
- A Hop-On-Hop-Off-Tour through the City of Salzburg. Take in the most important sights on a tour of Salzburg with 12 different stops
an informative audio-guide commentary in 9 languages.
an informative audio-guide commentary “In Search of the Sound of Music”
- 1 Seewinkel ice cream sundae on the lake-side terrace
- 1 x Free use of the hotel’s own e-bikes (depending on availability)
- Free use of our city-bikes (depending on availability)
- Free use of the hotel’s own sauna, steam bath and in the Physiotherm infrared cabin
|from € 239,- per person in a double room|
|from € 254,- per person in a double room|
Subject to change